Wednesday 18 February 2009

Happy Birthday to Me



Today is my 'official' birthday - don't know when my real one is, but I've got to have one so it's the day my Mum and Dad saw me at the kennels and took me home. To celebrate I had a bath. Not my favourite present actually, but it keeps the family happy. An Orca was my favourite gift - I love Orcas, and I've already lost two. Then there was a new red lead - I'll try not to chew the plastic bit on this one........ I got extra Jumbones at Grandma's too.

I chose my own present - a new stick. It started off as a ten foot sapling and I managed to bite it in half, it fit better into the car that way. Dad didn't want it in the car, but it was too good to leave behind. Whilst I was dealing with it, I managed to get rid of that overpoweringly, clean shampoo smell and reverted back to muddy dog!! Much better I think.